After many years of playing GO, I eventually have discovered the following:
1:s/buffer setting lower than 1024 results in the CR not working.
2. s/buffer setting at 1024 (max) there is a an electronic popping as the key is depressed, but the CR works.
3. s/buffer setting at 512, the popping stops, but the CR stops working.
4. I'm using large sample set OMNI, but I've noticed this in small sets also.(1-3 are true)
5. What kind of conflict is going on between s/buffer, keying, and the CRev. I've tried Lars' IRs, but no difference.
6. I'm using GOvers 2171ASIO on Win7pro, multichannel speakers. These is no CPU overload. RAM is 8gig
Can someone please resolve this. Would like to have clean keying with a good reverb.
Thanks, Ken Barta firstname.lastname@example.org